Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Pictures

 I got some of my Dad's pictures of Evren's first birthday party and our vacation to the Dominican Republic. The kids and I have since been to Ohio for a visit, but I once again forgot my camera.                                                       
 Uncle Kenny and Grandma. Karin, Patrick, Mommom, Pop and Leah Bolt were all there as well.
 He was very serious about eating his food. He likes BBQ.
Cousin Katelyn will be 1 on May 9! She is walking now and has 4 or 5 teeth!
 So many beautiful pictures of the Domincan Republic. Such a wonderfully relaxing vacation.
 
 Always keeping Evren in check.
 He makes friends everywhere he goes. Old or young.

 Finally passed out from exhaustion
 The peacocks and flamingos were very comfortable with people. 
They would rest right on our balconies.

 Meat market
 Derek Hurlburt came to visit us.
 I thought the back of the peacock was just a pretty as the front.
My first time zip lining, so much fun!
 Kenny gets the award for coolest picture.
 Evren gets close second though!



No comments: